You want the best carpet cleaning Boise has available! We have it with value to spare and the best quality cleaning at a reasonable price. You want someone you can trust in your home, who will treat it with care. We’re happy to provide it. Because at Heaven’s Best we are a family who understands families and knows you have a busy life, that’s why we like to set firm appointment times and keep them and if something changes we keep you in the loop. We take care of you the way we would want to be treated. After we clean for you we know you’ll realize why we’re called Heaven’s Best Carpet Cleaning. We want our clients to see why we’re the best carpet cleaning Boise has to offer. Get a Free Estimate today!
3 Reasons to Get Your Carpet Cleaned
- Beautiful Appearance.
- Beautiful environment your family and friends will enjoy being in. Your carpet reflects your entire home. ½ of the first impression is based on your carpet.
- Your carpet will look beautiful again. The next best thing to buying new carpet.
- Our cleaning process will leave your carpet fresh and clean.
- Longer lasting carpet.
- You don’t have to buy carpet as often. Less downtime in having the carpet replaced.
- Maintenance is always cheaper than replacement. Keep traffic lanes from wearing out as fast.
- Healthier Home or Office.
- Hospital-grade disinfectant kills bacteria, allergy-causing pollens, spores, mildew, cat dander, etc. and our powerful equipment strips contaminants from your carpet.
- No Mold-mildew guarantee. Because carpets cleaned by us dry fast no mold or mildew will grow in your carpet and are cleaners are mold and mildew retardant.
Only having the floors cleaned once a year may not be enough for your home or business. If you’re in search of the best carpet cleaning Boise has, look no further. We offer discounted routine maintenance options. Call us today!
When You Choose Us
You can expect we’ll do a thorough pre-inspection of the carpets to be cleaned, taking measurements and addressing any of your concerns making sure you know what results to expect. We want to make sure you approve of all the services being provided.
To start cleaning, we pre-vacuum the entire floor including a detailed edging around the room and furnishings. It’s important to pick up any loose soils in the carpet. Next, a fine mist of our citrus-based cleaning solution is applied to the carpet to help loosen the remaining containments stuck to the carpet. Our cleaning solution does not use harsh chemicals. All active ingredients are safe for pets, people, and the environment. Plus, because it’s low moisture, less water is used and we don’t have wastewater to dump down drains. Our powerful cleaning equipment together with the aid of soft absorbent pads then work together with the cleaners to strip away the soils in the carpets. If there are any areas that need special attention, we apply our cleaner a second time and remove both the cleaner and grime and there is no residue left behind.
The last step we take is to rake the carpet with a unique carpet rake. This helps the carpet fibers stand up, the carpet dries faster and will help make your carpet look like new.
Vacuum Often Between Cleanings
To keep your carpet cleaner longer, you should vacuum regularly.
Best Practices For Vacuuming:
- Move the vacuum over the same area in a back and forth motion a few times and continue from one side of the room to the other and then on to the next area.
- Edges along baseboards and high traffic areas such as in front of the couch need to be vacuumed more thoroughly since these areas accumulate the most dirt and dust. try using an edging attachment to go along the outer edges of the walls and spend more time with the vacuum in high traffic areas
- Carpet manufacturers suggest vacuuming at least once a week. More vacuuming should be done if you have pets to maintain the additional dander.